Aha!  It's all in the meaning of the word OPEN.  To silly me, that
meant open to the top. Apparently not!

Greg P> They did open may 1.... to halfway. They will start posting on that
blog when they get close to going to the top. It's nuking snow though
right now so they assume you will figure out on your own it's not time
yet. When in doubt: Call them!