Rabbi Jamie Korngold 303.417.6200 ext 1
Be sure to let us know how this works out for you.

She does look like your kinda gal

http://www.godinthewilderness.com/images/jamie-guitar.jpg

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 5/10/2010 4:23 PM, Sharon Lives wrote:
Not sure if I missed this or not, but I just wanted to add the obvious that
there are varying degrees and types of Judaism, and all those rules are really
for the ultra religious. In Reformed Judaism, the old rules are acknowledged
but any type of Jewish practice or worship is encouraged, and that is where
skiing and participating in mountain top Jewish services
Having numerous times been declared the most Jewish goy a number of dear friends had ever met (which was the finest compliment I will receive in my life) I can only ask...

with a hot blonde
skiing female Rabbi

... got her phone number?