Skip,

Thank you. I can't wait to try it. (I agree, mixing foie gras with cilantro would be like asking a French person to fight in Vietnam.)

BTW, if any of you are cooking anything that requires the use of bacon (in my case today, boeuf bourguignon), I cannot recommend enough the triple smoked bacon from Karl's Sausage Kitchen. Mmmmmmmmm. Bacon.

caveat lector