Nathan Bryant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Gotta be careful with that foie gras. A significant percentage of the
>population Does Not Approve. ;)

As a general rule, I'm not into discussing food.  But I will make an
exception for foie gras.

First off, very few people in the general population know what foie gras
is and how it's made.

Second, I've seen geese force-fed as part of the process, doesn't look
particularly cruel or nasty.

Third, I hate geese anyway, they tihs all over my car.

Fourth, and most importantly, the stuff tastes really great.  So while I
won't go out of my way to buy it ($$), I sure won't turn it down when
it's offered.

Mig