They did open may 1.... to halfway. They will start posting on that
blog when they get close to going to the top. It's nuking snow though
right now so they assume you will figure out on your own it's not time
yet. When in doubt: Call them!

On Sunday, May 9, 2010, Denis Bogan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> How does one get accurate and up to date info on the state of the Mt. Washington Auto Road?
>
> For years I have used this;
> http://mtwashingtonautoroad.blogspot.com/ which reported that it would open on May 1.  That was reported over a week ago and the only post since concerns bird watching in June.
>
> This link, not working right now, http://www.mountwashingtonautoroad.com/Page-413.html  has been pointed out to me as possibly having better info.  The one time I was able to open it, it did not have a date of posting on the page.
>
> Does anyone
>  have accurate up to date information or knowledge of where to get it?
>
> TIA

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into
a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."