OSSU does not have a 1:1 program and we have no plans to implement one at
this time either.

Carol Viens
Technology Coordinator
Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union
802-472-6531

--
"Sing like no one's listening, work like you don't need the money, love like
you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching!"