*http://vtisp.org  Vermont's Internet Safety Project.*

Carol,
Here is http://vtisp.org.  It's set up as a blog/website about internet
safety for Vermont Educators.  There is a suggested internet safety
curriculum for students (FREE).    There is also an "educator safety"
section  that I'm still expanding on.  My hope is that other teachers will
also start contributing content, so that Vermont Educators can create their
own curriculum based on our expectations.  If you have information you would
like to add, please leave a comment or email.

Thanks

Jon

--

Technology Integrator