http://www.novell.com/docrep/2008/08/4611206_ThinClient_en.pdf

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Head Network Administrator
CCSU
Office 802-857-7000
Ext. 1039
Cell 802-318-0976
Fax 802-879-8197

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Bob Owens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> One of our projects this summer is to find a thin client version of Linux
> that includes a Novell client. We currently have a Ubuntu server but we are
> also looking for a solution that will allow our Linux users to connect to
> Novell. I understand that there is a SUSE version that incorporates a Novell
> client.
>
> If anyone has experience with this type of system, any suggestions will be
> most welcomed.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Bob Owens
> Tech Director
> Addison Northwest Supervisory Union
> 48 Green St.
> Vergennes, VT 05491
> v. 802-877-3332
> f. 802-877-3628
> c. 802-363-2815

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender.
The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.