When we recycled with Apple last year, the guy at the depot told us we could
put anything electronic in the bin, including televisions, toasters,
microwaves, anything with metal and computer components, etc. We didn't have
anything other than computers, laser printers, monitors at the time though.
The guy told me a big monster of a machine just eats it up and spits out the
good parts.

Bryan

Bryan
Bryan Thompson