Craig,

I brought this to the attention of our IT person (Rick Mallon) a couple of
weeks ago.  We tried it out and it does work.  The IT department could not
see my search results (on our new fancy dancy filter).  You can view it on
Smartboards SynochronEyes (computer monitoring system).

So this goes back to the idea that you should always be monitoring your
students in the classroom and the discussion about teaching personal
responsibility in the classroom.  Just because you can does not mean you
should....

Also google has promised to bring out a full ssl search engine

--

Technology Integrator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School