Hi Arlyn, I just signed up for your LNV trainings so I can be refreshed. See
you there. RickM J

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruccoli, Arlyn
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Last LNV trainings of the year

Hi all

If you are interested in LNV trainings, the last ones of the year are

June 9th: Just Scopia Desktop

June 14th: LNV Part 1

June 15th: LNV Part 2

See this link for description of the trainings

http://vtlnv.pbworks.com/Trainings-on-LNV

See this link to sign-up (all trainings are done via LNV and scopia desktop)

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?hl=en
<https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFZwUTBjMmE2UGRNMUR
NV2NWQVRXdHc6MA> &formkey=dFZwUTBjMmE2UGRNMURNV2NWQVRXdHc6MA

Trainings may be helpful to folks interested in the Best Practices grant
that Peter Drescher announced yesterday as the trainings provide an
understanding of what educators can do with LNV and how the system works.
Please note -- attending a session in no way betters an applicant's chances
of receiving a grant as this was not a prerequisite for applying.

- arlyn