To follow up from what Cheryl said, we also use unistrut to lower the
mounting of the projector to minimize the keystoning that occurs. We have
been pleased with the keystone reduction that the NEC NP200 & 300
projectors have been doing for us.
Another option for the height question is to get the Smartboard with the
integrated projector and the slide mounting bracket so the board can glide
up and down to adjust for students and teachers.  We use that in our
conference room where school board meetings are held.  Of course, the cost
is certainly more prohibitive with that solution but in my mind it is the
best.  It's often harder to argue for in these times of lean budgets.

>Hi Lucie,
>
>I am a kindergarten teacher at Milton Elementary School.  I am one of 4
>teachers who have smartboards mounted on the wall in my classroom with the
>projector hanging from the ceiling.  The smartboard is placed low on the
>wall so most kindergarten students can reach most of the board.  My carpet
>is on the floor infront of it.  My students use the smartboard
>appropriately but I have taught the routine of how to use correctly and
>reinforce the safety often.  My biggest concern is a substitute teacher
>using an incorrect marker on the surface.  I have posted a sign on it for
>when I am not in the classroom.
>
>Let me know if you need more information or would like to visit when we
>are using it.
>Cheryl

Melissa Hayden-Raley
IT Technician