Does anyone have a working Windows 7 answer file they'd like to share?
We've got one working that will prompt for a computer name, and we had one
working that would join the domain, but we have yet to be able to generate
a working file that will do both.  No luck at all with getting it to
recognize our product key.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
IT Technician
Milton Town School District