Hi All:

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.

Time is running short to get your VTFest write ups in.  We still have many
openings.  Please get them into me soon.

I know it is a crazy time of year but if you could set aside a few minutes
to get it to me it would be appreciated.

It only gets crazier as the next few weeks progress.

Thanks.

Ed

PLEASE NOTE:  As of July 1, 2010 my new email address will be
Please change this in your address book. Thanks!

Ed Barry