Hi All:

Just a reminder to get those write-ups in this week if possible.

Also, I would like to put together a One-to-One strand so if you are one
of those schools giving it a shot lets hear from you.

Thanks.

Ed

PLEASE NOTE:  As of July 1, 2010 my new email address will be
Please change this in your address book. Thanks!

Ed Barry