OSSU does not have a 1:1 program and we have no plans to implement one at this time either.

Carol Viens
Technology Coordinator
Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union
802-472-6531

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is not very official, but I need a sense for something I am working on.  I anticipate this question on a later survey I am crafting for late summer, early fall.

But, at this point, I will take what I get in a couple of days collection.

You can respond to me off list if you wish....

Can you identify 1:1 computing programs at your school or SU?  (I mean true 1:1, meaning that each student has a laptop assigned to them or one they can access everyday, all day.)

I want to know:

School doing it

Grade levels impacted

Approx. number of students in program.

Thanks...

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
120 State St.
Montpelier, VT  05620-2501
802.828.5149 (ph)
802.828.6563 (fax)
Twitter:  VTDOE_EdTech

--
"Sing like no one's listening, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching!"