Thanks for the test call Wendy!  I think we are up and running.

Jeff

>>> Wendy Cusson <[log in to unmask]> 6/11/2010 2:41 PM >>>

--=__PartEBC6B85E.0__=

5491000

>>> Jeff Wallis <[log in to unmask]> 6/11/2010 2:33 PM >>>
I would like to test out my polycom for the LNV.  Is anyone available to =
make a quick test call?  I am extension 5465000
=20
Thanks, Jeff
=20

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational =
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information=
and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please =
notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this =
e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.=20

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of =
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged =
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, =
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If =
you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by =
return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.  It is =
the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, =
religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender orientation in =
its educational programs or activities, or in its employment policies as =
required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, by Section 504 of =
the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of =
1964, and by Vermont State Law.

--=__PartEBC6B85E.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18852"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">5491000<BR><BR>&gt;&=
gt;&gt; Jeff Wallis &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt; 6/11/2010 2:33 PM =
&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
<DIV>I would like to test out my polycom for the LNV.&nbsp; Is anyone =
available to make a quick test call?&nbsp; I am extension 5465000</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Jeff</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<P>This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family =
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains =
student information and you are not entitled to access such information =
under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that =
you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to =
anyone. </P></DIV><BR>

including=20
      attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may =
contain=20
      proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not =
the=20
      intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination =
or=20
      distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended=20
      recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email =
and=20
      delete this communication and destroy all copies. It is the policy =
of=20
      ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,=20
      national origin, gender, disability, or gender orientation in its=20
      educational programs or activities, or in its employment policies =
as=20
      required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, by Section =
504=20
      of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights =
Act=20
      of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.
  </BODY></HTML>

--=__PartEBC6B85E.0__=--