Hi Jeff,
  I can give it a try.  I have everything set up and need the practice for Monday's training.

Luis Bango
Technology Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x198

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Jeff Wallis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I would like to test out my polycom for the LNV.  Is anyone available to make a quick test call?  I am extension 5465000

Thanks, Jeff