Hi Folks,
Can anyone share with me what their school districts are using to educate both students and faculty (and parents), on internet safety and Cyber Bullying, and acceptable use policies? We have ran into some issues this year and I would like to address this for next school year at in-service with staff, and perhaps have something that engages the students and parents, whether in a class or informational meetings. Anything that you can share with me would be appreciated, and any costs that  you incur for anything you do would also be helpful.
thanks in advance,
Carol

Carol Viens
Technology Coordinator
Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union
(8-2)-472-6531 ext. 14

--
"Sing like no one's listening, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching!"