http://vtisp.org  Vermont's Internet Safety Project.

Carol,
Here is http://vtisp.org.  It's set up as a blog/website about internet safety for Vermont Educators.  There is a suggested internet safety curriculum for students (FREE).    There is also an "educator safety" section  that I'm still expanding on.  My hope is that other teachers will also start contributing content, so that Vermont Educators can create their own curriculum based on our expectations.  If you have information you would like to add, please leave a comment or email.

Thanks

Jon