Anyone out there using the Toshiba NB205, willing to contribute? What about
comments/testimonial on those already listed? I donıt think I am alone in
preparing for a netbook purchase... So far the specs seem comparable, so
aside from price I guess durability is another key deciding factor.

http://vtpurchasingcollaborative.pbworks.com/Netbooks

And while Iım at it... How about laptop carts with horizontal bays and
timers? Does anyone have feedback on the ³Spectrum H3² cart?

http://vtpurchasingcollaborative.pbworks.com/Notebook-Carts

and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.