Netbook comparison Anyone out there using the Toshiba NB205, willing to contribute? What about comments/testimonial on those already listed? I don’t think I am alone in preparing for a netbook purchase... So far the specs seem comparable, so aside from price I guess durability is another key deciding factor.

http://vtpurchasingcollaborative.pbworks.com/Netbooks

And while I’m at it... How about laptop carts with horizontal bays and timers? Does anyone have feedback on the “Spectrum H3” cart?

http://vtpurchasingcollaborative.pbworks.com/Notebook-Carts

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.