This is not very official, but I need a sense for something I am working on.  I anticipate this question on a later survey I am crafting for late summer, early fall.

But, at this point, I will take what I get in a couple of days collection.

You can respond to me off list if you wish....

Can you identify 1:1 computing programs at your school or SU?  (I mean true 1:1, meaning that each student has a laptop assigned to them or one they can access everyday, all day.)

I want to know:

School doing it

Grade levels impacted

Approx. number of students in program.