I suppose that list members are used to mart's constant demonstrations that
he is an arrogant, ignorant asshole, but I wonder if our moderator might
consider having a word with him about it. I for one am tired of his PERSONAL
attacks on people on this list and his offensive way of expressing himself.
I don't suggest banning him, but perhaps being warned and put on moderation
by our moderator who seems strangely silent on this matter.

MB

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 4:04 AM, mart <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> i dont think you answered the questions.  also, those questions seem to
> come from a 'radio host', more interested in generating listeners (911
> truth, aids denial, gary nul.l  wakefield).    actually dont give a f-k.
>   my views is rather than proposing 'rational solutions' one can promote
> 'rational thinking' and people casn fugger it out theyselfs. sh-t likerly
> wont happen here.  its all ph d-.

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,
New York University

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    michaelbalter.com
NYU:    journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/balter.html

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor
have no food, they call me a Communist." -- Hélder Pessoa Câmara