Tough Monday.  :-(

Perhaps someone working in a college of pharmacy setting can give me a
push.  The specific question as asked: what are pharmacy and pharmacy tech
students being taught about high-alert medications in their curricula?
They'd like to see some current textbooks being used.  I've been able to
google a couple pharmacy tech books, but they're older editions and not
fully accessible, and they basically say "Be real careful when processing
these meds."  Period.  If someone out there could give me the titles of some
current texts being used in their curricula, I could try to get them on ILL
and see if they say anything useful or not.  I am going to contact someone
at one local pharmacy school for some help, but if anyone else has some
advice I'd appreciate it!  Many, many thanks - as always.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)