Pardon duplication -
A nice resource for your pediatrics unit -

http://www.onemorestory.com/
kids audiobooks online

"One More Story is available to all hospitals free of charge. Use of the
website is restricted to access from within the hospital. Please fill
out the form on the following page and a representative from One More
Story will contact you regarding the subscription process."

http://www.onemorestory.com/tour/ontour_hospital.html

thanks to my brother for sending me this -Dina

Dina McKelvy, MLS, AHIP
Library Manager for Automation and Planning
Maine Medical Center Library
22 Bramhall Street
Portland, Maine 04102-3175
(207) 662-4080 ph
(207) 761-3027 fax

Try Rehabilitation Reference Center! One stop shopping for rehab information!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.