You may want to check currency and where the info is coming from......

On Dynamed....look at the link on the left side for "recently updated"
notice the date and time. Dynamed inclusions are based on evidence based
medicine.

Then go to Up to Date and check how often they update the data base...last
time I checked it was quarterly and based on expert opinion

Margaret Vugrin, MSLS, AHIP
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218