Hello, medlibers!!

I have a question for you, that probably had been discussed befote, but I
need an up date…

We are in the process of evaluating the possibility of subscribing one of
these resources, but I need an expert opinion…that’s where you come into
scene!!

The most known among professors and medical students…UpToDate…but is this
really the best option? What do you think?? I saw once a comparison between
DynaMed and UpToDate…but it was made by the DynaMed’s experts…so it was not
really objective!!  Same thing with UpToDate…

I need the real experts opinion: what medical librarians’ experience have to
say about this??

I’ll really appreciate your comments on this…please!!

Greetings all!!

Angélica

¤º°‘°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°‘°º¤ø

Angélica Navarro Serment, MLIS

Dirección de Biblioteca

División de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. Morones Prieto 3000 Pte.

Edificio CITES Planta Baja Poniente

Tel.: 52 (81) 8888-2074,

Fax: 52 (81) 8888-2110

Enlace intercampus:  853472074

 <http://www.itesm.mx/> http://www.itesm.mx

P Considera el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este correo.

El contenido de este mensaje de datos no se considera oferta, propuesta o
acuerdo, sino hasta que sea confirmado en documento por escrito que contenga
la firma autógrafa del apoderado legal del ITESM. El contenido de este
mensaje de datos es confidencial y se entiende dirigido y para uso exclusivo
del destinatario, por lo que no podrá distribuirse y/o difundirse por ningún
medio sin la previa autorización del emisor original. Si usted no es el
destinatario, se le prohibe su utilización total o parcial para cualquier
fin.

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authori zation of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially,
for any purpose.