Greetings!

I am in need of the following book for a physician and am hoping a
library in Med-Lib might be able to loan it to me as I've not been able
to retrieve it via my regular resources.  The citation for the book is
as follows:

Goldsmith, W. (2001). Impact: The theory and physical behavior of
colliding solids. Mineola, NY: Dover Publications.

The ISBN# is 0-486-42004-3.  I can pay up to $25.00 for the loan.
Please reply directly to me if you are able to supply this.  Thanks in
advance for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Stephanie Henry

Library Associate

St. Luke's Library

(712) 279-3274

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.