Hi,

I've contacted the North American Society Pacing and Electrophysiology
now called Heart Rhythm Society, a week ago about the following two
meeting abstracts and have not heard back from them.  I also did a
PubMed search to see if these authors ever published an article on the
subjects, but didn't see any.  If anyone can provide these, my requestor
will be most grateful:

1. West G, Gumm T, West M, Kusumoto F. Capnography monitoring guides
level of sedation and administration of narcotic and analgesic agents in
the electrophysiology laboratory. Abstract form NASPE, May 2000.
2. Fay B. To utilize capnography monitoring or not to utilize
capnography monitoring with conscious sedation during an
electrophysiology procedure, that is the question, a two year review and
study. Abstract from NASPE 2002

Many thanks in advance for help you can provide.

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services
Health Sciences Library