Dear Medlib group,

Will you please assist me by sending me the full-text of the article
below:

JAMA. 2010 Jun 2;303(21):2148-55.

Association between timeliness of reperfusion therapy and clinical
outcomes in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.

Lambert L, Brown K, Segal E, Brophy J, Rodes-Cabau J, Bogaty P.

JAMA : the journal of the American Medical Association

Your assistant will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Budoor Salem Buti Al-Shamsi

Administrative Officer - Medical Education Department

P.O. Box: 4545    Dubai, UAE    Tel: +971 4 2192183    Fax: +971 4
3351024    [log in to unmask]      www.dha.gov.ae
<http://www.dha.gov.ae/>

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

The information contained in this message and any attachments herein is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). It may be privileged information and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, the use of this information or its disclosure, copying, retention or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please inform the sender promptly by replying to the address in the "From" field and permanently delete this message from your computer. DHA does not warrant that this transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus. Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE, www.dha.gov.ae