From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Penny Martin
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL Help

Hi there!

I'm hoping you can help me. One of my guys has requested the following article :

Gupta G,Aronow WS.Prevalance of the use of advanced directives among residents of an academic long term care facility.Geriatric Aging  2008;11:41-2

So far I have not been able to identify a journal fitting "Geriatric Aging" (or variations thereof), or any further verification, besides (very few) bibs that list the article.

(the citation appears to have come from the bib of a similarly titled and authored article -- "Prevalence of use of advance directives, health care proxy, legal guardian .... intensive care unit in 2 community hospitals")

What is this publication? and can any of you possibly send me the article?

Thank-you for any help you can give.

-- Penny Martin

Penny Martin, BA, MSLS
Medical Librarian
Medical Library
Prince George's Hospital Center
3001 Hospital Drive
Cheverly  MD  20785
VOICE: (301) 618-2490
FAX:     (301) 618-2493
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
-----------------------
This message and any included attachments are property of
Dimensions Healthcare System and are intended only for the
addressee(s).

The information contained herein may include trade secrets
or privileged or otherwise confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing, or using such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender by e-mail.  Thank you.

Notice from St. Joseph Health System:
Please note that the information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.