Hi - I'm trying to gather some benchmarking data and would like to ask
if anyone can point me to a healthy cost per use ratio for monographs in
a small academic library.  The fate of my books is at stake!

I appreciate your help!

Bev Sedlacek, MA

Director, John Moritz Library

Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus

720 No. 87 St.

Omaha, NE   68114

402-354-7249 (voice)

402-354-7250 (fax)

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"It's only books 'n' shelves but I like it." ..... Keith Richards

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at (402)354-2280.