If the mass scan shows peaks and they appear to be of reasonable
magnitude, save your old focus, put all focus settings at default for
linearity (something like 75% emission, max extraction, and 50% for all
optics), then peak center, then autofocus...that is, it could just be
tuning.

andy

Andrew Schauer
Earth and Space Sciences