Hi Bill,

Not at all!  The technical talk is what I come to ISOGEOCHEM for.  We
can't get this information from anyone except the technical people
who populate this list and are willing to talk about their problems,
ideas and solutions.  We are a diverse group with one focus (sotopes
and how to measure them) and scanning through those discussions that
aren't relevant to my own work is a trivial price to pay for the
overwhelming amount of information I've been able use over the years.

Lola.

.