Hi Million,
I guess it depends at a new focusing of the lenses. I think you did not
change the focus settings. So you use the focusing with dirty lenses,
but this is different to clean lenses.
You should do a magnet scan slow magnet first. If there are peaks, the
next step is a new autofocus like Andrew has written.

Good luck,
Sven

--
Sven Steinbrenner