Hi Paul,
Ghost works pretty well.
For XP and older you can find V 14 on Amazon etc for under $15, V15 ~$25
Amazon (I think) is needed for those with newer IRMS running Win 7. Both
versions support backup to a network drive or USB HDD or DVD where supported
by hardware.
It also seems to cope with the new HDD being bigger than the old one which
is nice. You do still have to be mindful of the maximum bootable size for
the OS in question.
Cheers

Nick..

Nick Collins
President

Elemental MS
12430 N Dowling Rd
College Station
TX 77845

Tel:† (888) ISO-IRMS (Sales/Service)
Tel:† (888) 476-4767 (Sales/Service)
Tel:† (979) 595-7625 (Direct)
Fax: (979) 705-9169

www.ElementalMS.com
Sercon Stable Isotope Mass Spectrometers
EuroVector Elemental Analyzers†
eStore Parts & Consumables
Service & Support Former GVI IRMS
†

†
Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you
must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then
delete the original from your computer.

Opinion: Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the
author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily
those of the authorís employer.
†