Robert,

Why don't you just define a method that uses the left volume as standard
(with NBS19)  and the right volume as sample (with WS) ? If you enter
NBS19 in the standard editor, the delta of the working standard will be
reported vs. PDB directly without any need to calculate.

Regards-

Manfred

Manfred Jaklitsch
International Atomic Energy Agency
Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications
Isotope Hydrology Laboratory
P.O. Box 100
A-1400 Vienna, Austria

*  [log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

( Tel.: +43 1 2600 21768
6  Fax: +43 1 26007 21768