I removed and cleaned the ion source for our delta V advantage. I changed a
new filament and I put back the source and everything looks fine on isodat
screen. Values areā€¦

HV= 3.01KV
Box= 0.72 mA
Trap= 0.77 mA
vacuum= 1.4e-006
Magnet (steps)= 11572

When I select reference gas (CO2) on the conflo screen to do a jump
calibration no CO2 gas is flowing into the system. I checked for a leak and NO
leak, we have a half tank CO2 gas. It seems ions are not reaching the cups or
ions are not generated. I checked the CO2 tank is open, conflo is open and
SGE valve is open.

I am planning to remove the source again and see if the small opening in the
side of the ion source chamber is somehow blocked or miss aligned (even
though I checked every thing before I put it back) . Or when I pushed the
source into the mass spectrometer possibly a wire may have been
disconnected?.

Any advice or suggestions before I remove the ion source again to check for
any loose connection.

Thanks
Million