Hi all
This is a transfer of an e-mail from Thermo-Bremen.  As Thermo
Scientific has changed their website... again; it is now impossible to
find the Customer Information Service (CIS) site within this entity.

This site is for the latest manuals, software updates etc. for
Thermo-Bremen equipment users.

-------------------------------------
Hello Isogeochem
Here are the interesting links:

Customer Information Service for mass spectrometers built in Bremen:
http://cis.thermo-bremen.com

To register to the CIS you need your service number of the instrument.
The number has this format: SN0nnnnX
http://register.thermo-bremen.com/form/cis

Please contact me directly if you have any question about this at:

Best regards
Torsten
___________________________
Torsten Sprich
Internet / Communications
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Advanced Mass Spectrometry
Hanna-Kunath-Str. 11
28199 Bremen, Germany
Tel:   +49 421 5493 388
Fax:   +49 421 5493 426
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
I am a Member of the SID eMarketing Team.
www.thermo.com/advancedms
www.thermofisher.com

The world leader in serving science

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or the information
herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
inform the sender and delete all copies.