Please, keep the technical talk. That’s how we learn. We can learn a lot about the major topics of general interest in the excellent books we have in this filed but the precious information that is offered in this forum concerning technical difficulties and experiences is not written in the books. This forum is very important because of this. Everyone can access the forum in any part of the world and also, for free. Where else can you find a better course on isotopes measurements and with such a large number of excellent ‘teachers’?

Regards,

Carla Rodrigues

PhD student

Stable Isotopes and Instrumental Analysis Facility (SIIAF)

Centre for Environmental Biology

Faculty of Sciences of University of Lisbon

Portugal