Hi Pete,

No disrespect intended but aren't scientific papers, conference
proceedings, book chapters and textbooks the obvious sources for (new)
applications of isotope techniques and their scientific results?

Like all the other respondents I feel we should keep the list as is.
It's a great source of information and provides a wonderful (and
informal) medium to exchange problems encountered when things went awry
but also in the run-up to new applications that would not be
communicated otherwise. There are not that many people who publish
papers along the lines "we had a terrific idea but it didn't work out
because of x, y and z".

Best,

Wolfram

Dr W Meier-Augenstein, CChem, FRSC