-----UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Sharla F." <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 07/27/2010 02:19PM
Subject: Re: 6 mo old

Connie,

Have you seen the patient?  If so, could you describe the discoloration and
it's extent?

Thanks,
Sharla

Go Green! Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This message and any included attachments are from Frisbie Memorial Hospital and are intended only for the addressees. The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.