Driving to North Hero on Saturday four birders counted 21 Ospreys along the Sandbar - on the nests, in the trees and in the air.  Later while sitting on our friend's porch at the lakeshore another Osprey did a low level fly-by clutching a large fish like a torpedo!  No Loons, and only two Cormorants seen.  As we sat spinning (wool) we watched Grass-Carrying Wasps (Isodontia mexicana) busily making nests under the cedar shakes lining the porch.  A Hummingbird Moth buzzed the Rosa Rugosas.  Shelagh Smith.