Delighted to hear Blk-billed Cuckoo this a.m. during an early morning spin around my yd before the sun started warming.  First this season.

I also have a Bluejay (believe it's a juvl)) coming to platform feeder whose upper mandible is longer then lower and noticeably decurved.  He does a pretty good job of scooping up the seed/cracked corn.  Hard to tell which he is scooping, but I suspect the corn.

Wrens have fledged, but one half feathered baby dead in nest.   AND, there is sucess to report with the Red-bellied Woodpecker... feeding young is happening!   Other yg seen about: bluejay, chickadee, flicker, bluebird, rose-br grosbeak, house finch...

Ruth Stewart

e dorset