With apologies to anybody who had compatibility problems the first
time around -- they probably weren't your fault!  A third-party mp3
player had changed their source link without my knowing -- this has
been resolved (thanks to those who let me know about the problem).  If
you'd like to try again, everything should be running.

Thanks for your patience, and good birding!
--Bob Farmer
Dalhousie University