 Occasionally we get inquiries from our website about where to go birding in Northwestern Vermont. Some of you may want to check out a new feature on the GMAS website entitled Birding Hotspots. There you will find a "Birder's Dozen"-12 essays that describe some of the best birding locations in our area complete with links to eBird and directions to get there. The website address is http://greenmountainaudubon.org. When you get to the Home page simply click on the Birding Hotspots link. Note that the Rutland County Audubon and Otter Creek Audubon websites have similar features that cover the rest of the Champlain Valley and parts of Southwestern Vermont.

Have a great summer of birding.

Bruce MacPherson
Green Mountain Audubon Society