Hello!

The North Branch Nature Center is trying to resurrect its annual NABA
butterfly count which is coming up this Saturday, July 10. We when first
started doing the count, we had a good number of participants - but numbers
have dwindled in the last few years. It would be great to breathe some new
life into this count!

We've seen some good butterflies on the count - Bog Copper, Baltimore
Checkerspot, Coral Hairstreak, Silver-bordered Fritillary, Brown Elfin,
Harris' Checkerspot, Two-spotted Skipper - especially if you like to get
your feet wet.

We'll be meeting here at the North Branch Nature Center between 8:30 and
9:00 a.m. There will be a family friendly butterfly walk at the nature
center between 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Send me and email or give me a call at
802-229-6206, if you'd like to participate.

My apologies for any duplicate postings.

Best, Chip

Chip Darmstadt

Executive Director

North Branch Nature Center