From: Chip Darmstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Central Vermont Butterfly Count
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 12:01 PM

Hello!

The
 North Branch
 Nature Center
is trying to resurrect its annual NABA butterfly count which is coming up this
Saturday, July 10. We when first started doing the count, we had a good number
of participants – but numbers have dwindled in the last few years. It
would be great to breathe some new life into this count!

We’ve seen some
good butterflies on the count – Bog Copper, Baltimore Checkerspot, Coral
Hairstreak, Silver-bordered Fritillary, Brown Elfin, Harris’ Checkerspot,
Two-spotted Skipper – especially if you like to get your feet wet.

We’ll be meeting
here at the North
 Branch Nature
 Center between 8:30 and
9:00 a.m. There will be a family friendly butterfly walk at the nature center
between 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Send me and email or give me a call at
802-229-6206, if you’d like to participate.

My apologies for any
duplicate postings.

Best, Chip

Chip Darmstadt