For the moment Spain remains the better team, however, not "by far" as Roger
thinks. Time of possession hardly equals superiority in soccer. Although it
can, it also reflects strategy. Argentina possessed the ball longer than
Germany in the quarterfinal, and yet Germany proved a much better team.
England possessed the ball a bunch against Germany, and yet their collection
of players pales in comparison. Both Barcelona and Bayern dominated
possession against Inter, but Inter won the Champion's League. Today Germany
felt the absence of Müller (Which is pretty crazy considering he only turned
pro last fall).

caveat lector